Dance Through The Decades Xmas Boat Party
09 December London
DANCE THROUGH THE DECADES XMAS BOAT PARTY
Saturday 9th December 2023
The DANCE THROUGH THE DECADES XMAS BOAT PARTY Is Coming To LONDON!
Dance Through The Decades: A Time-Traveling Musical Journey
Get ready to step into a time machine and dance your way through the ages! "Dance Through The Decades" is an electrifying event that will transport you on a nostalgic journey through the iconic music and culture of the 60's, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and beyond.
Our talented live DJs will guide you through the decades with a carefully curated playlist & show, that celebrates the greatest hits and dancefloor anthems of each era.
EVENT DATE / TIMES:
Event Date: Saturday 9th December
Boat Boarding Time: 12:30pm
Boat Departure Time: 1:00pm
Event Entertainment Times: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
THE DUTCH MASTER – departing from Tower Millennium Pier, London
The Best Of every Era from 60's through til today. Some artists this may include: Abba, Candi Stanton, Elvin Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Whitney Houston, Cyndi Lauper, UB40, Madonna, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Queen, Madonna, Nivarna, Daft Punk, Spice Girls, Eminem, Dr Dre, Notorious B.I.G, Beyonce, Adele, 50 Cent, Sum 41, Fall Out Boy, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii, Tine Tempah, Dizzee Rascal, Chris Brown, Nelly, Rihanna, Fred Again, David Guetta, Calvin Harris.
+ All Your Favourite Party Starters, Singalongs & Classic Club Anthems
· The Artists Pictured In Our Event Artwork Are Not Performing Unless Advertised In The Event Description
· Please Read Our T&C / Covid Guidelines: bit.ly/TheBrunchClubTerms
· Packages / Large Group Bookings – Please Visit: bit.ly/TheBrunchClubPackages
· This Event Is Not A Bottomless Brunch. The Ticket Includes Entrance Only (drinks are available to purchase from the venue)
· Cash Is The Preferred Method To Purchase Drinks Onboard (card is also available, however on sections of the river there is limited network signal & can cause issues processing card payments)
· Departure Times / Pier Addresses Are Subject To Change Depending On Pier Availability, Customers Will Be Notified Via The Email Address They Provided Upon Purchase (check your junk inbox). If A New Departure Time / Pier Address Is Not Suitable For A Customer, The Customer Will Be Invited To Attend A Different Date Or Will Be Provided With A Company Credit (valid for 12 months). Unfortunately No Compensation / Refunds Will Be Given
· The Thames Is A Busy Waterway & TFL / Emergency Boats Have Priority, On Occasion The Boat May Be Delayed Departing Or Returning Due To A Number Of Unforeseeable Reasons. Unfortunately No Compensation / Refunds Will Be Given
· This Is A Standing Event And Seating Is Not Guaranteed. Any Available Seating Is Based On A First Come First Served Basis, Unless Stipulated On The Ticket (ie VIP Booth)
· Medical Or Special Requirements. In Order To Ensure You Have A Good Experience, It Is Your Responsibility To Inform Us Of Any Medical Or Special Requirements Prior To Attending (this must be approved in writing by the boat company a minimum of 72 hours prior to departure: https://bit.ly/TheBrunchClubContactUs)
· Disabled Access. The Boat Is Split Over 2 Levels, Has Steps Throughout & Disabled Accessibility Is Limited
· Food & Drink. As Standard: You Are Not Permitted To Bring Onboard Your Own Food Or Drink. Exception: During May – August, When The Weather Is Exceptionally Hot (above 25 degrees), A 500ml Bottle Of Water Will Be Accepted. This Is Limited To 1 Bottle Per Person And Must Be Factory Sealed (open vessels or liquids other than water will be poured out & binned). Upon Boarding, You Will Be Asked By Security To Remove & Dispose Of The Lid
· No Food Can Be Brought Onto The Boat Unless For Medical Reasons (this must be approved in writing by the boat company a minimum of 72 hours prior to departure: https://bit.ly/TheBrunchClubContactUs)
· The Captain’s Decision Is Final. Security & Crew Will Always Be Present On The Door During Embarkation & Disembarkation, Meaning Any Concerns Or Issues Must Be Brought To Their Attention, Who In Turn Can Liaise With The Captain. Ultimately The Captain’s Decision Is Final & The Boat Company, Event Staff & Security Reserve The Right To Refuse Admission Or Confiscate Items
· This Event Is 18+ (Adults Only)